Application & Process :
High Speed Linear Bottle Washing Machine is most ideal for Round Bottles and finds wide application in PHARMA, FOOD & BEVERAGES INDUSTRIES. The automatic loading arrangement facilities loading of bottles on to SS wire mesh conveyor through feed conveyor or bottles are pushed manually from feed table. This saves manpower as bottles are feed into pockets automatically. The automatic unloading mechanism consists of unloading bottle continues on to turn table (Optional).
Three-cycle rinsing allows flexibilities of various wash cycles such as fresh water, dematerialized water etc. as per the rinsing requirement of bottle. All the pumps are made of SS and all the water contact parts are made of SS 316 on a heavy base of SS structure. In tunnel design is such that separation is maintained between feeding zone and discharge zone of the cleaned containers. All the mechanical drives are separated and isolated from the washing zone. Approved materials only are used for construction, together with a careful choice of components, thereby taking in to consideration all aspects of sanitation and consequence complying with the pharmaceutical G.M.P. requirements.
Salient Features :
- Designed as per cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- Machine is made from AISI 304.
- All parts coming in contact with washing zones / jet are made from SS 316 materials.
- Simple structure, Stable function, Easy operation and low maintenance cost.
- Very compact, Rigid & Modular construction meeting cGMP norms.
- The machine is suitable for wash of 60 ml to 250 ml round bottles without any change parts.
- Change Parts require for Flat bottles & if change of neck size.
- Washing chamber having various spray zones.
- High-pressure spray nozzles ensure perfect wash of Bottles.
- Interchangeable wash sequences.
- Water re-cycling arrangement is possible as per customer’s need.
- Machine is totally rigid and sturdy for continuous trouble free operation for long working hours.
- Higher capacity centrifugal pump to wash bigger container.
- Variable speed drives.